Referrals from Physicians
Process for Referrals
- For referrals, please contact our Home Health office at (713) 668-6690.
- Please provide signed orders for an evaluation for treatment.
- Our staff will verify Medicaid and/or private insurance benefits.
- Client’s caregiver/parent will be reached by phone to schedule an admission/intake.
- After the admission, the evaluating therapist will schedule an initial evaluation with the family.
- Based on the results of that evaluation, the evaluating therapist will recommend the frequency of services in a Plan of Care to be approved by the PCP.
- The therapist and office staff will assist the family with scheduling appointments.
Download, print, and fill out the Physician Referral Form.
You may also fax your own referral form to our Home Health office at (713) 668-6563.
Download a copy of our Physician’s Newsletter.