Referrals from Parents/Other
Process for Referrals
- Complete our Referral Form below or call our Home Health office at 713-668-6690.
- Medicaid and/or private insurance benefits will be verified.
- Our staff will obtain a physician’s signed request for an evaluation for treatment.
- Client’s caregiver/parent will be contacted by phone to schedule an admission visit.
- Once the admission visit is completed, the therapist or our office staff will call to schedule the initial evaluation.
- After the initial visit for an evaluation, the evaluating therapist will recommend the frequency of services and assist the family with scheduling appointments.
- Services will start after the physician approves the plan of treatment and authorization is received from the insurance company or Medicaid.