Kids Developmental Therapy understands the importance of a positive, supportive, and flexible work environment. We largely invest in each therapist in order to assure quality patient care and 100% employee satisfaction. Staff development is a top priority.
KDT offers an exciting working environment with a supportive office staff. Our full time employees are provided with great benefits including:
- Excellent Pay
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Plan
- Dental Plan
- Referral Bonuses and other Bonus Potential
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Discounts for Continuing Education
- Professional Liability Insurance Reimbursement
- Long Term Disability paid at 100%
- Professional Dues Reimbursement
- Employee Resource Library
- Supportive Administrative Staff
- Flexible Work Schedules
We currently have openings for:
- Full time and part time -Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in Houston and the surrounding areas. Additionally, all of these positions may be after-school hours and weekends only if you prefer.
All therapists must maintain or be eligible for licensure from their respective Texas state boards. KDT prefers therapists to have a minimum of 2 years pediatric experience.